Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Not okay!

Just posted this on FB, and thought it must be recorded here as well.

The madame has been talking, a lot. 

No mommy (no 'm' syllable at all, btw), no daddy (tho there's lot of dada) - apart from the undecipherable (constant) babbles of tata, papa, baba, Manya's first "meaningful" word "AAIKAY" - her version of okay! 

She picked it from me, I guess, all day I go on, "This is dangerous, don't touch it, okay?" blah blah, okay? And she says it so effortlessly, which is cute. But what is not is, that she says it ALL THE TIME.

I love you.
aaikay

You are the naughtiest girl ever.
aaikay

We need to eat lunch now.
aaikay

Come, let's read you a story.
aaikay

Mommy is fed up of you.
aaikay

Manya, enough of okays, now this is far from being okay.
aaikay!

Good lord, Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you've got to say!