Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gems from the past...

This is going to be the last of my India trip posts, I guess.

Some things M came up with on her own during the India trip:

----
This is at the time of the Diwali festivities in Delhi - all the lights and diyas did catch M's fancy as she proclaimed, "M loves the dark. Dark is happy". Yes, that does sound morbid and "dark".

----
M took a fascination for robots - some rhyme or some cartoon she watched. One day, I saw her touching the wall with one hand and the other hand straight up over her head. When I asked her what she was doing. She very soberly replied, "I am charging".

----
M loves clocks and wants us to buy one for her room and every other room in the house, but before clocks were clocks, shed call them time, and this does make for a very profound statement. She looked at the wall clock in my parents' house, and said "Manya want to hold time in her hands". Now, don't we all want to do that?

----
M somewhat knows of tunnels - If you go on the DND from Noida to Delhi, you can see lot of under-construction buildings to your right. One early morning as we were driving by, M remarked, "Mommy, so many tunnels going to the sky."

----
On our trip from Delhi to Bangalore, a friendly air hostess asked her if she wanted something. M turned around to me and said, "What is the cleaning lady asking?". I would have not minded had the windows of the plane opened and the air sucked me out!

----
In Bangalore, M was rather amused with the ac vent for the back seat in my sis-in-law's car, and she said, "The wind is leaping."

----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you've got to say!