Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Why M won't nap!

Our day time naps have become an every day battle, nay, war now, as I mentioned in an earlier post. Read on the complete list of arguments put forth by her highness:
  • "I am not sleepy."
  • "I am not sleepy AT ALL."
  • "I am so hungry."
  • "I am so thirsty."
  • "I am too tired to sleep."
  • "I have some important work to do."
  • "I cannot see properly with my eyes closed."
  • "I cannot breathe when I close my eyes."
  • "I need to go potty."
  • "I want the fan to go away from the room."
  • "I cannot close my eyes because there are tears in my eyes."
  • "If I sleep, I will cry."
  • "I am missing daddy."
  • "I am so very hungry."
  • "I don't like sleeping"
I already spotted my first grey hair and boy, don't I know what has caused it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you've got to say!