Lilypie - Kids Birthday

Sunday, November 1, 2015

First time trick o' treating!

I had already blogged about M's Halloween obsession here. Well, yesterday was her first time ever trick o' treating and she did have a blast!

Dressed up as bat girl, our very own caped crusader had not one but two parties to attend. 

I was a little apprehensive about her going door-to-door for the trick o' treat, but was shocked at her independence and unabashedness as her cries for candy became louder as did the amount she was grabbing with each passing house. I would like to assume it was because she was with a known group and knew mommy is close behind - but I must also mention, at one point she asked me to go back home and wait for her. The gall of the girl!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you've got to say!